SIP Trunking is our standards based replacement for traditional ISDN. It connects your PBX to the PSTN via broadband, Ethernet or private circuit into our national network. Our SIP Trunks work seamlessly with each of the leading IP PBX brands in the UK market.
- You have seasonal or short term demands for increased voice capacity.
- You are purchasing an IP-PBX and wish to reduce both purchase and ongoing costs.
- You want to keep your telephone number when you move premises or close branch offices, even when moving out of the local exchange area.
- You want to connect multiple sites into a single network.
- You want a “virtual local presence”, by using geographic number ranges outside your local area code.
Compared to ISDN our SIP trunking service is less costly per channel and more flexible in how and where geographic telephone numbers can be used. It’s also quicker to install and provision and, as standard, it delivers extremely robust business continuity.
The service can support connections ranging from two channels for small PBX-equipped businesses to an unlimited number of channels for large enterprises and contact centres.
- Save money on call costs and line rental
- Free internal calls and great features
- Scale up and down when you want
- Built-in Business Continuity
- Compatible with Microsoft® Lync 2013™